It’s September and we’re falling for our monthly catch of JBRAND pants! Now that you’ve got your shiny new items from Luxe Catch, we bet you can’t wait to show them off! Here’s some perfect styling tips to help you pull off your look no matter what your style or where you’re headed.
1. Pink Washed Stretch Twill Woven Pant
You got pink pants—how fun is that?! You can let your girly side out in this super comfortable and stylish washed stretch twill woven pant.
- Feeling flirty: Add a feminine top in a similar shade, statement necklace or earrings, and a pair of heeled sandals and get ready to bat your eyelashes!
- Feeling grunge chic: Try a distressed tee, beanie, sneakers and some reflective shades. Get ready to get your pout on.
- Feeling bold: The pink may be subtle but you can make it pop with a polkadot or color block top, chunky booties, and a bright colored bag!
2. Royal Solid Stretch Sateen Woven Pant
Our love for these stand-out blue pants is as vast as the ocean and we want you to embrace this beautiful and unexpected color pop by letting your personality shine through!
- Feeling smart: Pair them with a simple white top and trendy tweed blazer with pumps and you’re ready for a chic work session at a local cafe!
- Feeling fall-ready: We know you noticed the animal print trend this fall—use it in an accessory like a bag or a shoe and then keep it neutral on top with autumn-tone layers.
- Feeling vibrant: Look for a bright floral blouse with pops of that royal blue and a skinny belt (maybe chain?) for a passion-filled look that’s still grounded.
3. White Stretch Denim Distressed Skinny Crop Jean
Shhh! We won’t tell anyone you’re planning to wear white pants after Labor Day—just make sure you do it with style!
- Feeling boho: To conquer the perfect bohemian vibe you can have fun choosing a peasant style top in a cute detailed pattern. Add vintage sunnies, put a beachy wave in your hair and voilà!
- Feeling casual: We recommend a chunky sweater in a pastel shade and a slouchy bucket bag for an effortless, comfy look that still shows that your style is on point. Don’t forget that (perfectly) messy bun!
- Feeling preppy: White pants can always easily go preppy so let’s embrace it by adding a striped top, fitted blazer, and leather briefcase bag.
4. Blue Washed Stretch Denim Cut-off with Tulle
Jeans with tulle—plot twist! We love the hard and soft aesthetic from this unique item. Be careful how you style them!
- Feeling matchy: Go all the way and own it! Look for a top with tulle that will complete your one-of-a-kind look. We’ve got a lot going on here already so keep your accessories very simple like a dainty charm necklace and some multi-level rings.
- Feeling edgy: Let’s embrace that hard/soft idea. Search through your drawers for an old concert tee and look up a DIY tutorial to make it new and improved! Add a studded bag and/or ankle booties to complete the look.
- Feeling casual: Just because there’s tulle doesn’t mean you can’t just throw on a white crop top and some flats and look like you walk right out of street fashion week! Try the scarf in your hair trend with this look for a playful twist!
5. Charcoal Washed Stretch Denim Skinny Jean
The versatility you get with washed black denim like this is unmatched. These are only a fraction of the suggestions we could offer for these jeans.
- Feeling a theme: Shoot for a western vibe with a chambray button-down top and a stylized belt. Add a tribal print shawl to push the theme boundaries or a simple black cap to dial it back.
- Feeling spunky: Try an embellished tee or geometric print top and maybe a leather jacket in an unexpected color. Finish off with creative jewelry like feather or fringe earrings! I sense your instagram likes climbing!
- Feeling indecisive: Here’s another take on the old hard-and-soft! Pair your washed denim with a lacey top and some shiny or bejeweled heels. Mixing textures like this leads to interesting and eye-catching looks. This is another one for Insta!
6. Black Mid-Waisted Stretch Skinny Jean (Coated and Matte)
Ready to get dressed up? Solid black jeans are the perfect alternative to dresses and skirts when you’re ready for a night on the town.
- Feeling daring: You’ve gotta have confidence for this one! You’ll need a solid strappy bralette and a detailed see-through mesh top. Add baubley earrings for that little extra twinkle when the cameras start flashing!
- Feeling fancy: We’re recommending, for your fancy option, pairing a velvet or leather bodysuit for some seriously sleek catsuit vibes. Add over the knee heeled boots and glittery accessories, then finish off with a sleek and straight ponytail and expertly winged eyeliner.
- Feeling classy: I bet you can picture this one right away. Look for a cream colored flowy blouse and an elegant string of pearls. A black wide brim hat and a red lip will have you turning heads wherever your strut takes you!
7. White High-Waisted Side Button Skinnys
You're sure to stun in this white pant a little more on the polished side!
1. Feeling posh: For a simple and put together look, ad a long sleeve white top and a poncho or oversized sweater and show off those peek-a-boo sleeves. If your sweater is on the plain side, add a statement bag.
2. Feeling shiny: Pair with a simple cotton blouse, tucked in and highlight the glam in those side buttons with shiny accessories like silver jewelry and a metallic clutch.
3. Feeling another theme: If you like the nod to nautical look, these pants will go perfectly with a navy and white striped top and accessories like layered necklaces or bangles featuring anchors and tassels. Try a red shoe for that extra pop!
So what look are you trying next? Let us know!