You waited an entire month (and more....) but finally received your box of perfectly packaged new items ready to be worn. Except, now a new problem exists: how do you wear these fab finds? Read on below to learn more about the styles sent and how to style them.
Tara Cascade Dress
If you love BCBG as much as we do, you absolutely NEED this in your closet. It is the perfect dress to be worn in multiple ways. Please remember, it can NEVER be too big. The style of it is meant to have a loose fit that cascades and shows each cut piece magically.
1. For a polished look, throw on a belt (this is another reason why it cannot be too big).
2. Add a chunky necklace for a night out.
3. Don't forget the heels: with the Tara, you can opt for a simple stiletto heel, a caged bootie/sandal or even some espadrilles.
Adele Wrap Dress
Who doesn't like curve-complementing properties in a dress? We can all relate to this :-) Am we right, ladies? That's why some of you lucky gals received this show stopper (in a lovely black & white print) made to brave the day with confidence, because wrap dresses are flattering for every body type.
1. Due to its added belt (to help show off your waistline), no other waist benefits will do!
2. A simple pump for work, a stiletto heel for play. You can't go wrong with either, especially if you decide to jazz it up with a colorful shoe.
3. Don't forget to accessorize or add a red lip.
Cooper Blouson Dress
Classic & natural girls, there's a special twist to this lightweight earthy a-line number. The Cooper Blouson dress features vented blouson sleeves and a drawstring waist making this style custom to however loose or tight you like it.
1. Whatever the occasion, a chunky heel, stiletto, classic pump or espadrille sandal will make you stand out (booties work too - seen in photo).
2. Add a bib necklace or a simple lariat!
"Chic" is the best word to describe this darling find. Spring, summer and fall has you covered with the Hansen top's lace and cut-out shoulder details.
1. Wear with your favorite dark skinny denim for a trendy boost.
2. Get creative: Opt for a light colored/white a-line skirt + add a skinny belt = voila! You just paired a flouncy skirt with a top to make it give elusion of a dress.
3. Details! Details! Details! No need for too much jewelry here, but polish this up with a flirty colored lip and you're ready to brave the town.
Darryl Sunburst Dress
We can't get enough of this cute dress. The pleated and lace details are making us "ooh" and "aah" with excitement.
1. Show off the gorgeous neckline by putting your hair up.
2. Add a classy bib necklace for a night out.
3. Opt for a classic nude pump or a chunky heel.
Self Tie Pant
These silky and supple pants are a staple for any wardrobe. Made of lightweight fabric, they feature a tie waist and tapered leg details, making this self-tie pant a must-wear for long breezy summer nights.
1. A simple tank or top tucked in will do (crops work also).
2. A classic pump for work, or a stiletto for a night out, are both equally good options.
3. Don't forget the shades!
Cold Shoulder Ruffle Top
Perfect top for the everyday, this classic cold shoulder top has cascading flutter details. How cute is this?
1. Skinny jeans, shorts or flutter skirts are great bottom ideas.
2. Add a bib necklace for a chic look for a night out.
3. Too classic? Opt in to a colorful bottom or a textured print clutch.
Karlyn Asymmetric Dress
So, you must be a trendsetter or dramatic gal :-) We can tell by the looks of this highly detailed dress, complete with an asymmetric hem, cascading off-the shoulder details and multi-straps.
1. For a more polished look, add a skinny belt to cinch the waistline.
2. Want some color? How about a yellow clutch or colored shoe?
3. A stiletto would work wonders here (as shown) but any pump would work just as well.
Casidee Ruffle Shoulder Top
What a spin on a classic white blouse! Ruffles + lace = ultimately chic.
1. Tuck it in! Pants, skirts, you name it - by tucking in the top, you are creating a more refined silhouette great for work or braving the day.
2. A-line skirts look magical with tops like these that have tons of details. Let's keep it balanced :-)
Elshane Cutout Dress
A story should be like a miniskirt: long enough to cover the subject but short enough to be interesting. And this dress is just like that - it covers all the major areas but is still keeping you guessing. What's special about this dress is the top, where studs meet the neckline in a geometric shaped fashion.
1. With this daring number, add an elegant pump or sandal.
2. "I don't want to be all black" - that's okay. Why not opt for a colorful clutch?
3. Throw a blazer over it for a chic & daring look.
Where to Wear?
Great question! Depending on how you style these finds, you can wear to almost anywhere - work, night out, wedding, baby showers, networking events, vacation and more. Have specific questions on how to obtain a specific look? Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
How to get these in my box?? Email us!